Credit Card Cheque
The convenience of your Credit Card in a cheque
Credit Card Cheque (CCC) is another innovative service from RAKBANK designed to make your life simply easier. A RAKBANK CCC allows you to request a bankers cheque to pay where credit cards are not usually accepted.
Paying rent for your accommodation, children's school fees or any other payment specified below, are made easy and you can take advantage of all the exceptional benefits of RAKBANK Credit Cards.
- Payment of school fees / college fees
- Payment of Rent - in favor of Real Estate Companies only
- Payment of Insurance Premiums - in favor of Insurance Providers or Agents
- Payment to known Property Developers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- Payment to any Government Departments / Entities
- Payment to Utility Companies
- Payment to Auto Dealers
With Credit Card Cheque (CCC), you get chances to win AED 1,000,000 every 6 months with RAKBANK MasterCard. You get 1 chance for every AED 500 of the Credit Card Cheque amount. What's more! Just by requesting a Credit Card Cheque you get 1 bonus chance in the draw.
For more information or to apply for a CCC, please call us on 04 213 0000 or click here.
The following Terms & Conditions apply:
- CCCs are issued subject to sufficient balance on your RAKBANK Credit Card account being available.
- CCCs are only payable to a third party and the minimum amount is AED 1,000. The payment will not be made favoring a personal name.
- Processing fee of 1% is applicable on the amount of the CCC (minimum AED 50 and maximum AED 250).
- CCCs will be treated as a purchase transaction and are subject to a 2.75% finance charge per month on outstanding balances with no interest free period.
- If a CCC requires cancellation, the original cheque must be returned to RAKBANK's Card Centre and cancellation charges of AED 100 will apply.
- In the event that a CCC is lost or stolen, please call RAKdirect immediately.